I love coconut and chocolate and by adding a almond on top, you get an almond joy chocolate candybar.
Homemade is alway´s better and so more delicious, but don´t forget to use vanilla bean paste it makes all the difference, the same goes for the chocolate, use a good quality chocolate that you can afford.
If you want to give these a festive and glamorous look, decorate with small pieces of edible gold leaves when the chocolate just starts to set.
Almond Joy Bounty ( Yields: 40)
- 1 can (400 g) sweetened condensed milk, cold
- 4 cups (400 g) desiccated coconut, or coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 300 gram chocolate (dark or milk chocolate)
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
- 40 almonds
- Put the cold sweetened condensed milk, desiccated coconut and vanilla paste into a bowl and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Using a small ice cream scoop make small balls of the mixture and place them on a lined tray.
- Flatten slightly and place one whole almond on top of each, pressing it into the coconut mixture with your finger.
- Chill again for 60 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or using a water bath, and dip each of the almond joy bounties into the melted chocolate with a fork.
- Leave to set.
- These keep well in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Check back soon,
Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up
what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything.
Do you have any recommendations for beginner blog
writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.
just be yourself, speak out your mind and have passion for what you want to write about.
And not forget hard working. That would do more than enough.
Mmmm, disse skal jeg lage i morgen – ser supergode ut 😀
Så koselig Anita, god jul
Så koselig Anita håper disse faller i smak
Solfrid Brenne Srand.
Solfrid Brenne Strand.
så kjempegodt ut 🙂
Disse skal lages i morgen som julegaver til venninner, ser veldig godt ut! 😀
Men jeg fikk kun tak i den usøtede vikingmelken – hva kan jeg gjøre for å få den til å bli tilsvarende? 🙂
Hååper på raskt svar 😀
Jeg får ikke tak i søt kondensert melk. Hva kan jeg erstatte den med? Har veldig lyst å lage disse 🙂 så supergode ut!