I´m not a fan of cake pops; I prefer cake the natural way.
But at times when I have leftover fudge brownies, I like to make cake pop balls and dip these in dark chocolate; it is a great snack to have in the fridge.
You can use any fudge brownie recipe, have fun.
polka dots brownie pops
- Fudge Brownies
- 100 gram melted dark chocolate or some spoon lemon curd
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- White confetti/Sprinkles
- Bake fudge brownies, you can find the recipe here; or use any Fudge brownie recipe you like.
- After the brownies have cooled, break up the brownies, and add melted dark chocolate or some spoon of lemon curd and mold each brownie into a small ball, I use a silicone cake pop mold for this,
- Dip the end of the cake pop sticks into dark melted chocolate and insert the stick into each ball.
- Put the brownies in the fridge until the chocolate on the stick is firm.
- Dip the brownie pops into the melted dark chocolate until it is completely covered in dark chocolate.
- Decorate with some white confetti, for a beautiful polka dot effect.
- For finishing touches tie a ribbon around the pop stick.