Hi everyone, Happy Friday♥
the weekend is here, how about you bake this delicious caramel kladdkaka, It´s a Gooey, Sticky Chocolate Cake with a delicious hint of caramel.
This caramel kladkaka is super delicious.
It´s made it with homemade caramel sugar, the recipe how to make caramel sugar you can find here.
At first, when you take a bit you can´t taste the caramel right away, but just wait for it, my goodness it is so good!
- 150 GRAM BUTTER, MELTED
- 240 GRAM CARAMEL SUGAR, GET THE RECIPE HERE.
- 40 GRAM UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
- 1-2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR REAL VANILLA SUGAR
- 120 gram ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
- 2 LARGE EGGS
- PINCH SALT
- Preheat the oven to 347 F° 175 C°.
- Grease and line a springform pan ( 8-inch or 20 cm )
- In a bowl add caramel sugar, eggs, and vanilla and whisk just until combined.
- Add the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Add all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, and salt and with a large whisk combine, until it is lump free.
- Pour batter into the prepared springform pan and smooth out, the batter will be thick.
- Bake for 17 minutes, The center should still be soft.
- Cool the cake completely, and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours.
- Just before serving, cut the cake, serve and enjoy
STEP BY STEP PICTURES.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;