I love a good carrot cupcake, this one is a winner it is moist, and together with the light vanilla frosting ( no butter in the cream)
You get one amazing delicious cupcake.
Watch the video below, how to make this cupcake from beginning to end.
Yum, now go and make it.
MOIST CARROT CUPCAKE WITH VANILLA FROSTING ( 24 CUPCAKES)
- 14 TABLESPOONS (200 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1⅓ CUPS (300 G) GRANULATED SUGAR OR SUPERFINE SUGAR
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 3 1/2 CUPS (400 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 3 TEASPOONS BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
- 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
- 2 CUPS (500 ML) HEAVY CREAM, SLIGHTLY WARM
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- 2 CUPS (200 G) FRESHLY GRATED CARROTS
- 1/2 CUP (60 G) CHOPPED PECANS (OPTIONAL)
- VANILLA FROSTING, GET THE RECIPE HERE.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE CUPCAKE
- Preheat oven to 350.F (180.C). Line two 12 cupcake pans with 24 paper liner
- In a standing mixer bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy, about 6 minutes.
- Add the sugar and mix until well incorporated.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl twice, and set aside.
- Stop the mixer and add the eggs, flour mixture, the warm heavy cream, vanilla paste, and grated carrots.
- Mix slowly until combined ( not more than 1 1/2 minute) at this stage it´s always important to mix as slowly and as little as necessary since you don´t want to traumatize your batter.
- Stir in diced pecans, if so desired, and combine with a spatula.
- Scoop the batter into baking cups with a standard size ice cream scooper, so that each cup is about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Transfer the pans to a wire rack to cool.
- Remove the cupcakes from baking pans, let cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Get the recipe for the vanilla frosting here.
- I frost these cupcakes by using a Wilton #1M nozzle, You can also use Wilton #1B nozzle.
- Place the vanilla frosting in a piping bag and just make a beautiful rose, see the video above to see how to make the cupcake and the rose.
- I top these cupcakes each with a champagne gummi bear, just because I love candy.
- Check back soon for another recipe, have a great week you all.
MY BAKING BOOK, LOVE MANUELA GET MY BOOK HERE, AND GET A FREE APRON!
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE.