Hi sweet readers
If you happen to love Brownies, try these fudge brownies.
They are one of my favorite brownies, they are so fudgy and delicious.
After baking, the crust has a beautiful shine.
- 250 G DARK CHOCOLATE (53-60 % COCOA)
- 120 G UNSALTED BUTTER, CUT INTO PIECES
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 350 G SUGAR
- 60 G ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 3 TABLESPOONS UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER, SIFTED
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Adjust oven rack to the middle position.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl, set over simmering water.
- Stir until smooth. Remove from heat,
- let cool a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and salt.
- In another medium bowl, add the sugar, eggs and vanilla bean paste.
- Whisk to combine, about 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, or your brownies will be cakey.
- Sift the flour mixture over the chocolate mixture. Using a silicone spatula, fold in the flour mixture until there is just a trace amount of the flour mixture visible.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake on 350°F (175°C) for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan, for at least one hour.
- Cover the brownies with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for one hour before serving. This step allows for beautifully cut brownies squares.
- Lift brownies from pan, using the parchment paper overhang as handles. Cut into squares, enjoy, and remember to share!
- These brownies can be stored, tightly wrapped at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- Or you can freeze them, covered, in a double plastic wrap for 1 month.
- When ready to enjoy, take the brownies out of the freezer and place them in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, unwrap and enjoy!
Step by step pictures