#sponsored party stuff in this blog-post
Good morning beautiful ♥
I love waking up to a blue sky today, I love that summer is coming our way.
I received some beautiful pastel paper plates and napkins from another pink lover in Norway, she runs an online shop called mrspink translated into Norwegian www.frokenrosa.no
This weekend she has 20 % off with coupon code ” passionforbaking ” visit her store →here.
Inspired by these beautiful plates and napkins, I wanted to bake up something sweet.
I made cupcakes from the Ben and Jerry´s cookie dough ice-cream, I posted this picture on Instagram, it seems you all like this ice-cream.
I use this ice-cream instead of heavy cream in my cupcake batter, I take it out of the freezer when I start mixing the butter.
If you don’t have this ice-cream where you live, just use heavy cream instead or cold 500 ml vanilla ice cream and 1/4 portion of my chocolate chip cookie dough that you can find → here; just put raw cookie dough in the batter( small pieces) and some chopped → dark chocolate ( 100 gram ) and you will have the same taste results.
These cupcake´s are delicious, I have topped this with dark cream cheese frosting.
They are so light and fluffy and delicious.
Because there is ice-cream in the cake batter, I added a cute little ice-cream cone on top.
I bought the candy at @sugarfina when I was in Chicago; I love their candy.
COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM CUPCAKE ( MAKES ABOUT 20-24 )
- 14 TABLESPOON → 200 GRAM UNSALTED BUTTER, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1⅓ CUP (300 G) SUGAR
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 3 1/8 CUPS + 1 TABLESPOON → 350 GRAM ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 3 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
- 500 ML FROZEN BEN AND JERRYS COOKIE DOUGH ICE CREAM OR ANY ICE CREAM OR ONE OF YOUR CHOICE
- 1 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE
- DARK CHOCOLATE CHEESE CREAM FROSTING, GET THE RECIPE → HERE.
- Take your ice-cream out of the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 400. F (200. C). Line cupcake pans with 24 paper cup liners.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, twice, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment.
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy about 4 minutes.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl, with a silicone spatula, add the sugar and beat for another 5 minutes until light and fluffy, again scrape the side and the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the eggs one at the time, mixing slowly after each addition; do not mix each egg for more than 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and ice cream, mix slowly just until combined.
- Scrape the side and the bottom of the bowl again to make sure everything is fully incorporated.
- Scoop the batter into prepared pans, using a standard size ice cream scoop, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Transfer the pans to a wire rack to cool for one minute. Then, immediately remove the baking cups
- from the baking pan and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Make dark chocolate cheese cream frosting, get the recipe here.
- Transfer the frosting to a piping bag fitted with a tip of your choice I used an ATECO 849 and I piped 2-3 swirls on top of each cooled cupcake.
- Decorate with a candy or sprinkles and enjoy.
Have a beautiful day you all, check back soon.
Love Manuela xo
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;