Hi everyone ♥
I haven’t met anyone that did not like a delicious chocolate chip cookie before.
I absolutely love making chocolate chip cookies. Beyond the fact that I love making them, I love eating them.
When I have guest over for dinner, I love to make chocolate chip cookie dough, place the cookie dough in the fridge, and while we are finished with dinner, I go to the kitchen and bake these cookies in these ramekins.
I serve these cookies warm topped with vanilla ice cream, just heavenly.
Honestly, you don’t need any guest to make these, just keep the dough in the fridge and bake it off while you are watching a movie and enjoy.
Do you want to make just regular chocolate chip cookies? Just follow the instructions→ here.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES BAKED IN RAMEKINS ( MAKES 25-30 )
- 1 CUP (225 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, COLD AND CUT INTO 1-INCH PIECES
- 3/4 CUP (200 G) GRANULATED SUGAR
- 3/4 CUP (150 G) LIGHT BROWN SUGAR
- 2 LARGE EGGS, STRAIGHT FROM THE FRIDGE
- 1 EGG YOLK, STRAIGHT FROM THE FRIDGE
- 2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- 3 CUPS (330G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 1 TEASPOONS BAKING SODA
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 1 1/2- 2 CUPS (300-350 G) A MIX OF DARK AND →MILK CHOCOLATE MORSELS
- Vanilla Ice Cream, get the recipe → here.
DIRECTIONS; ( step by step pictures below ↓)
- Preheat oven to 375F° (190C°). → convection setting
- You will need a baking sheet, place the ramekins on the baking sheet.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside for now.
- 5 minutes before you start making these cookies, take the butter out of the fridge and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- In a standing mixer bowl, fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter, sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs ( and yolk ) one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the sifted flour mixture and chocolate chips, and mix until it resembles cookie dough.
- Using an ice cream scoop, one scoop into each of the ramekins.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until cookies are just set but still slightly undercooked.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven, cool and transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream on top of each ramekin, the recipe for vanilla ice cream you can find → here.
Note; You can reduce the white sugar in this recipe by 1/3 cup, and you can use less chocolate, I would replace the amount of chocolate missing with nuts instead
Have a beautiful Day everyone; Love Manuela xo
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;