Happy Friday everyone ♥
A few days ago I made pistachio brownies, I can´t even explain in words how delicious these brownies are, it is loaded with dark chocolate, and delicious unsalted pistachios nuts.
I place these brownies in the fridge overnight as they are even better if you serve these cold.
The fudge chocolate brownies are so good, Each bite will give you an amazing crunch and leave you just in aw how delicious these are.
I don’t have a lot of step by step pictures of these brownies as I unfortunate deleted the wrong files, but I did have a few on my cloud.
I could have made them again to get step by step pictures, but that ain’t happening anytime soon as these pistachio brownies are so addictive and I can’t stop eating eat if I have these in my fridge.
Cut these Brownies into miniBites it goes a long way.
Pistachio Chocolate Brownies ( makes 32 mini-brownies bites or 16 large brownies)
- 300 gram unsalted butter, diced into small pieces
- 400 gram dark chocolate 70 %, chopped into small pieces
- 5 large eggs
- 500 gram sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste, optional
- 100 gram all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 100 gram dark chocolate 70 %, chopped into small pieces
- 325 gram unsalted pistachio
- Preheat the oven to 180.C°- 356.F°
- Line and grease a jelly roll pan, with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on all sides or use a typical brownie tray 35cm x 25cm.
- Place 400-gram chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl, set over simmering water, and leave to melt slowly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs sugar and vanilla whisk just enough to combine about 30 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, or your brownies will be cakey.
- Fold in the pistachio nuts and 100 grams chopped dark chocolate.
- Then sift in the flour and salt and fold into the mix.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking tray, bake the brownies for 25 minutes, when you take it out it will look underbaked, as it cools up the brownie will firm up.
- Take the tray out of the oven and put the tray on a cooling rack, until completely cooled.
- Cover the brownies with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for overnight, if you are in a hurry place the tray in the freezer instead for one hour, this step allows for beautifully cut brownies squares.
- Lift brownies from pan, using the parchment paper overhang as handles.
- Cut into small squares, and enjoy
Have a great weekend everyone ♥
Love Manuela xo