I made my favorite vanilla cupcakes, today!
I filled these vanilla cupcakes, with a creamy lemon cream, and topped it with a light whipped cream, I drizzled the top with freeze-dried organic raspberries, it is so delicious.
These cupcakes are made with heavy cream, they are delicious, hope you try it!
VANILLA CUPCAKES WITH LEMON CREAM
VANILLA CUPCAKE, MAKES 20-24
- 14 TABLESPOONS (200 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 ⅓ CUPS (300 G) SUGAR
- 4 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 3 1/2 CUPS (400 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR, SIFTED
- 2 TEASPOONS BAKING POWDER
- 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
- 1 3/4 – 2 CUPS (400-500 ML) HEAVY CREAM OR MILK ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT, OPTIONAL
- LEMON CREAM, GET THE RECIPE → HERE
- VANILLA FROSTING, GET THE RECIPE →HERE
- FREEZE-DRIED ORGANIC RASPBERRIES, OR FRESH RASPBERRIES
Directions for the Vanilla Cupcake;
- Make sure your butter, heavy cream or milk, and eggs are at room temp before you start making these cupcakes.
- Preheat the oven to 400. F (200. C). Line cupcake pans with 24 paper cup liners.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl, twice, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy about 8 minutes.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl, with a silicone spatula, at times.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing slowly after each addition; do not mix each egg for more than 30 seconds.
- Add half of the flour mix into the bowl and add half of the heavy cream, combine carefully with a spatula
- Then add the last half of the flour mix, followed by the remaining half of the heavy cream and vanilla bean paste,
- Make sure everything is fully incorporated.
- Scoop the batter into prepared pans, using a standard size ice cream scoop, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Transfer the pans to a wire rack to cool for one minute. Then, immediately remove the baking cups from the baking pan and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- position your cupcake corer at the top center of your cupcake (make sure that the middle plunger piece of the corer is pushed back) and gently press down twisting the corer as you push to cut the cake and not squish it.
- Lift the corer out and then with a teaspoon (or a piping bag if you prefer) fill up the cavity with lemon cream, the recipe for the cream you can get →here.
- I frost these cupcakes by using a Ateco #849 nozzle, place the vanilla frosting ( get the recipe → her) in a piping bag and just make one round swirl.
- Decorate the top with freeze-dried organic raspberries or use fresh raspberries.
Have a beautiful Day you all, check back soon!
STEP BY STEP VIDEO COMING SOON;