Sharing today how I decorate the peanut cake I posted yesterday!
I added a layer of milk chocolate frosting that tastes like caramel.
I added whipped cream on top and salted corn chips dipped in chocolate, they sell these corn candy in most of the stores in Sweden and Norway. But this cake does not need it as the flavori of the peanut cake, and the chocolate frosting and whipped cream have all the flavors it needs.
If you love Snickers bars, you are going to love this cake.
- Peanut Cake, get the recipe →here
- 1/2 recipe milk chocolate fudge frosting, get the recipe →here.
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped.
- 1 bag smash, ( salted corn chips dipped in chocolate)
- Prepare the peanut cake, get the recipe →here
- When the cake is in the oven, make the milk chocolate frosting get the recipe →here.
- Place the frosting in the fridge to get more firm.
- Once the frosting is firm, spread it on top of the cake.
- If you like to add corn chips, add it on top, but instead of how I put it on top ( see picture below, crush it into small pieces, it was kind of hard to eat and cut the cake with whole corn chips.
- Whip your heavy cream fluffy like a cloud and spread on top of the chocolate layer.
- This snickers cake gets better if you place it in the fridge for one to 2 hours, it just gets better.
- Cut the cake, share and enjoy!
Have a great weekend everyone, Love Manuela xo
Few steps by step pictures;