Hi sweet readers
Right now it is so hot in Scandinavia, I don’t think it has ever been this warm in Scandinavia. When we have weather like this, I love to make Ice cream or sorbet.
This Mango sorbet is made in minutes and it is so delicious! It´s perfect to enjoy this sorbet in this perfect weather ☀
I added lemon in this Mango sorbet, I just love that combination.
I hope you try this tropical Sorbet, I think you will love it.
- 500 gram frozen mango
- 5 oz. (150gram) sweet condensed milk ( see note below )
- zest and juice from 1-2 lemons
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- At times stop the food processor at times and scrape the bowl.
- Transfer to an ice cream container and freeze it until firm.
- Scoop and enjoy.
This is simply delicious, hope you try it!
- Sometimes evaporated milk is referred to as condensed milk, but this is not to be confused with the Sweetened Condensed kind, so make sure you use the right one when making this recipe. Sweetened condensed milk usually comes in tins 14oz / 400g by weight, which equals 1 1/4 cups (10 oz / 300 ml by volume.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL ♥
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;