Hi sweet readers
If you love raspberry and passionfruit, you will love this sorbet.
This raspberry-passionfruit sorbet is made in minutes, depending on what blender or food processor you use.
It´s so delicious! It´s perfect to enjoy this sorbet in the.☀
Raspberry – passionfruit Sorbet
- 500 gram frozen raspberries
- 4 passionfruit
- 5 oz. (150gram) sweet condensed milk, cold ( see note below )
- zest and juice from 1-2 lemons
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or powerful blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- At times stop the food processor at times and scrape the bowl.
- Transfer to an ice cream container and freeze it until firm and you are able to scoop.
- Keep in the freezer for one month.
This is simply delicious, hope you try it!
- Sometimes evaporated milk is referred to as condensed milk, but this is not to be confused with the Sweetened Condensed kind, so make sure you use the right one when making this recipe. Sweetened condensed milk usually comes in tins 14oz / 400g by weight, which equals 1 1/4 cups (10 oz / 300 ml by volume.
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY YOU ALL ♥
Step by step pictures;