Summertime, sun, blue skies, and lots of popsicles, I can’t get enough of it!
These popsicles are so fresh in taste, and you don’t need to have these in a popsicle, you can freeze it in a freezable container, It scoops perfectly because of the sweet condensed milk in the sorbet!
I have many cute silicon popsicles. I adore these minis below!
And the one that looks like a watermelon ( see the picture above ) is just too cute for words.
I dipped half of it in dark chocolate, it is such a great combination! You should definitely try that!
If you want to see a video how to make the raspberry sorbet, watch this short video below!
- 500 gram frozen raspberry
- 5 oz. (150gram) sweet condensed milk, cold ( see note below )
- 1/2 cup ( 100 ml) freshly pressed lemon juice, cold
- 100 gram dark chocolate
- 1 -2 tsp. neutral oil or coconut oil, optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- At times stop the food processor and scrape the bowl if you feel it is necessary.
- Place a wooden/plastic stick in your popsicle mold, and fill them with the raspberry sorbet.
- Freeze the popsicles for a minimum of 4 hours
- Just before serving, Gently remove and pull your popsicles out of the mold.
- Enjoy right away
- These will keep for up to 6 weeks in the freezer
- If you don’t have a popsicles mold, just transfer the sorbet to a freezable container and let it firm up for about 4 hours to be able to scoop.
- This is simply delicious, hope you try it!
- For the chocolate coating, combine chocolate with coconut oil, heat in the micro until melted.
- Dipp the popsicle in melted chocolate, it firms up fast.
- You can freeze the popsicles with the chocolate coating as well.
- Sometimes evaporated milk is referred to as condensed milk, but this is not to be confused with the Sweetened Condensed kind, so make sure you use the right one when making this recipe. Sweetened condensed milk usually comes in tins 14oz / 400g by weight, which equals 1 1/4 cups (10 oz / 300 ml by volume.
Have a beautiful day everyone, check back soon.
Love Manuela xo