Hi everyone, Today I made a delicious no-bake caramel cheesecake, it is so delicious!
The crust is made with salted peanuts and caramel, The crust is salty, crunchy and so delicious!
The caramel filling is made from cream cheese, vanilla, caramel sugar, heavy cream, and coffee, it is silky and so dreamy.
If you don’t know what caramel confectionary sugar is, see the video below ↓
I invited some taste-testers today, and I got thumbs up from all of them about this silky no-bake caramel cheesecake.
No-bake Caramel Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup + 1/8 cup (200 gram) sugar
- 2 cups (200 gram) salted peanuts
- 3/8 cup + 2 tablespoons(100 gram)butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste, optional
- 4 tsp. unflavored gelatin powder, plus 4 tablespoons cold water
- 10 Oz (300 gram) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup (250 gram) caramel confectionary sugar, get the recipe →here.
- 2 cups (500 ml) heavy cream, cold
- 2 tablespoon strong coffee ( I use 2 ts. espresso powder combined with 2 tablespoons hot water)
Directions for the crunchy peanut crust;
- Grease a nonstick half sheet pan, and set aside.
- Add sugar to a cast-iron skillet or a heavy deep medium saucepan.
- With a wooden spoon, stir over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and turns into a syrup.
- Continue stirring until the syrup turns into a dark amber color.
- Add the salted peanuts and quickly combine.
- Pour the hot peanut/sugar mixture into the prepared sheet pan.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Once cool, tap the sheet pan on the counter, so it comes in smaller pieces
- Place the crushed peanuts/caramel sugar pieces into the food processor.
- Blend for å a few seconds, you want it to be grounded but still has some bigger pieces!
- Grease the inside bottom of a 9-inch (24-26 cm) springform pan with baking spray.
- Cover the bottom with parchment paper and set aside for now!
- In a medium bowl, add the crusted peanut/sugar pieces, add melted butter and vanilla and combine with a spatula or spoon.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan.
- Set aside while you make the caramel filling!
Directions for the caramel cheesecake;
- In a small, heat-safe bowl, combine the gelatin and water, allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes until the gelatin swells.
- Heat the gelatin mixture over low heat or in the microwave (or a small saucepan over low heat) for about 20 seconds or until the gelatin is dissolved and the mixture has liquefied.
- Set the gelatin mixture aside to cool until no longer hot to the touch.
- In a large bowl, place the cream cheese, vanilla bean paste, caramel confectionary sugar, and heavy cream, and beat with a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the gelatin mixture and mix again until smooth.
- Add coffee and combine with a spatula until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared peanut crust and spread into an even layer, I use a cake collar on the inside of my springform ( this is optional it just gives a more beautiful look when I unmold the cake.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator until firm (about 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Remove the springform pan from the refrigerator unmold it.
- Slice it, serve and enjoy!
STEP BY STEP VIDEO, COMING TOMORROW, CHECK BACK THEN!