Hi you all;
I hope you all had an amazing weekend, and that you are enjoying summer to it fullest!
Summer is definitely the season for Ice cream, and dark chocolate ice cream is by far my favorite flavor when it comes to ice cream.
In Europe, you have a candy bar called Bounty, it almost the same as almond joy candy but without the almonds.
I wanted to create a bounty flavor with ice-cream, both of the recipes are easy to make, you don’t need an ice cream mixer for this recipe.
Coconut and vanilla go so well together so for the coconut ice cream, use real vanilla; I use 2 tsp. vanilla bean paste.
If your supermarket sells coconut essence ( flavoring) you can add some drops for an even more coconut flavor in this ice-cream.
Coconut Ice Cream (No Machine)
- 500 ml heavy cream, cold/whipped
- 10 oz (300 gram) of sweetened condensed milk, cold ( see info below ↓)
- 2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract or seeds from 1 vanilla bean.
- 5 oz. 150 gram coconut sweetened or unsweetened ( I use bakers Angel flake coconut )
Instructions for the coconut ice-cream base
- In a large bowl, pour in the cold heavy cream with a hand whisk, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks forms, this takes just a few minutes.
- Add, vanilla bean paste, and sweetened condensed milk, and whisk until fluffy.
- Add coconut and with your spatula combine.
- Pour the coconut ice cream into one side of your large ice-cream container and place in the freezer while you make the dark chocolate ice cream.
Instructions for the dark chocolate ice-cream base
- You find the recipe, how to make this dark ice cream →here.
- If you want to see a video on how to make the dark chocolate ice cream, click →here.
- When you are ready with the dark chocolate ice cream.
- Take the ice cream container with the coconut ice cream out of the freezer.
- Scoop the dark chocolate ice cream beside the coconut ice cream.
- Place the lid on the ice-cream container, and place the container in the fridge and freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Scoop, serve this delicious bounty ice cream and enjoy.
STEP BY STEP PICTURES FOR THE COCONUT ICECREAM;
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW HOW TO MAKE THE DARK CHOCOLATE ICECREAM ;