These pistachio cupcakes are definitely on my “Top 3” cupcake list! The cakes are so moist, so light, and so delicious! I can’t even begin explaining how well it pairs with the Whipped Vanilla Frosting; it’s so good you’ll even want to lick your fingers, so no crumb or frosting is wasted.
- 1 CUP (235 G) UNSALTED BUTTER, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 1/4 CUPS (250 G) GRANULATED SUGAR
- 2 1/2 CUPS (235 G) PISTACHIO FLOUR
- 1/2 CUP + 1 TABLESPOON (75 G) RICE FLOUR
- 5 LARGE EGGS, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- ⅓ CUP (80 ML) HEAVY CREAM, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1-2 TEASPOONS VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- Vanilla Frosting, get the recipe →here.
- Preheat oven to 325F°(160C°). Line one or two muffin pans with 16 paper liners.
- Add the pistachio flour and rice flour in a large bowl, and whisk to combine.
- In a standing mixer bowl cream, the butter on low-medium speed until is fluffy and white. ( about 5 minutes)
- Add the sugar and mix for a few minutes more.
- Stopp to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed with a silicon spatula.
- Add 3 eggs and beat on low speed until just combined, no longer than 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the bowl again and add the remaining eggs, flour, heavy cream and vanilla bean paste.
- Mix on low speed until just combined, no longer than 30 seconds.
- Scoop the batter into cupcake liners about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the middle oven rack, 20-30 minutes.
- The time depends on your oven and the size of the cupcake liners. ( mine took 20 minutes to bake)
- Check with a cake tester, if it comes out clean, the cupcakes are ready.
- Immediately remove the cupcakes from the pans and let them cool completely on wire racks.
- Make the Vanilla Frosting, get the recipe →here.
- Place the vanilla Frosting in a piping bag fitted with a tip of your choice, and frost the cooled cupcakes.
- Pipe 2-3 swirls on each cooled cupcake.
- Store the cupcakes,( without the frosting)loosely covered at room temperature for up to 2 days.
Have a beautiful day you all, check back soon for a new recipe;
Step by Step ( video coming soon)