Hey you all, I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.
These delicious brownies are baked in individual cupcake liners and topped with a Heavenly coconut filling, also known as bounty bars similar to Almond Joy bars. I dip the top in chocolate,
one bite of this is magical if you ask me, I love the combo and these are perfect to serve at parties.
- 9 OUNCES (250 G) DARK CHOCOLATE 53-60 %
- 1/2 CUP–1 TBSP. (120 G) UNSALTED BUTTER CUT INTO PIECES
- 4 LARGE EGGS, AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 1/2 CUP (350 G) GRANULATED SUGAR
- 1/2 CUP (60 G) ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
- 3 TBSP. UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
- 1 TSP. SALT
- 2 TSP. VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 1/2 CUP (360 ML) SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- 2 CUP (250 G) POWERED SUGAR
- 2 TEASPOON VANILLA BEAN PASTE OR VANILLA EXTRACT
- 4 CUPS (400 G) UNSWEETENED OR SWEETEN SHREDDED COCONUT
- 1/4 CUP (50 G) DARK CHOCOLATE TO ATTACH THE BOUNTY FILLING (OPTIONAL)
- 10 OZ. (300 G) DARK MELTED CHOCOLATE PLUS 3 TSP. COCONUT OIL
preparation for the brownies
- Preheat oven to 350F° (180C° ) degrees.
- Line 2, mini cupcake pan, With 24 mini cupcake cups or liners.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a medium bowl, Set over simmering water, and, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, add sugar, eggs and Vanilla paste. Whisk just to combine, about 30 seconds
- Whisk in the melted chocolate, and whisk just until combined about 30 seconds
- Do not overbeat the batter at this stage, Or your brownies will be cakey.
- In a medium bowl, sift or whisk together the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and salt
- Sift the flour mixture over the chocolate, using a spatula, fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until there is just a trace amount of the flour mixture visible.
- With a mini ice cream scoop or spoon, Scoop the batter into baking cups so that each cup is about 1/2 full, and bake for 15-20 minutes
- Transfer the pans to a wire rack to cool a minute and remove the baking cups from the baking pan after 5 minutes, leave to cool completely on a cooling rack.
MAKE THE BOUNTY
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients for the bounty filling, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Take the bounty filling out of the refrigerator.
- Melt some dark chocolate and add just 1/4 teaspoon on each brownie.
- Take and small ice cream scoop and scoop the bounty filling on top of the brownies attach it to the chocolate, do so with the rest.
- Place the brownies into the freezer lightly covered with plastic wrap for about one hour, or until the chocolate is set, and the bounty filling is hardened a bit.
- Melt the dark chocolate with coconut oil, let it cool slightly, take the brownies out of the freezer, and dip each into the delicious dark chocolate, allow the chocolate to drip of before you proceed to the next one, place it on a wire rack.
- These are best stored in the refrigerator.
Have a wonderful day you all, love Manuela
STEP BY STEP PICTURES;