Hey you all, here comes another fudge recipe
I don’t about if you love licorice? but licorice is definitely my favorite candy- I grew up eating this candy in the Netherlands. I always have licorice at home, love eating after dinner. I think it is something typically we dutch people love.
Sharing a recipe for a delicious Licorice Fudge, it simply melts in your mouth, it is sooo… good!
If you aren’t fond of licorice, try these caramel fudge you see on the picture below. get the recipe →here.
- 5 tablespoon ( 70 gram) unsalted butter
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoon ( 265 ml) heavy cream
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoon ( 140 ml) light corn syrup or glucose
- 11 or 14 ounces ( 300-400 gram) high-quality white chocolate
- 1 3/4 cups ( 400 gram) granulated sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon raw licorice powder
Preparation ( Scroll down for step by step pictures )
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper, leaving a slight overhang on all sides. Grease bottom and sides and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, light corn syrup, heavy whipping cream, butter, and raw licorice powder.
- Clip a candy thermometer to the pan and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly until mixture reaches 235F° (113C°).
- Remove from heat,( or turn off the stove) and add chopped white chocolate, Stir until white chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread into prepared pan, scraping any fudge clinging to sides of pan with a silicone spatula.
- Be careful, the fudge is very hot, Cool completely.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight so fudge can set, making cutting easier.
- Using the parchment paper overhang as handles, lift fudge out of the pan.
- Turn fudge onto a cutting board, discard parchment paper and cut fudge into 1-inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 10 days.
Come back soon you all, have a lovely day, Love Manuela xo
Step by step pictures;