Happy International Women’s Day to all of you amazing woman out there, today is also the 9th anniversary of my baking blog passionforbaking.com
You are all precious, a unique diamond one of a kind and You can do and be anything you want to be!
A don’t ever let anyone tell you differently, Just as I did we all need to start somewhere, so start where you are right at this moment. And lett this beautiful diamond that you are blossom into a life filled with passion, that makes you feel alive and put a smile on your beautiful face each morning.
Throwback photo when I started 9 years ago, oh how time flies by.
I just came back yesterday from Chicago, so if you have been missing seeing a new recipe that´s why!
So happy to be back home and in my kitchen.
Sharing today a recipe for raspberry cheesecake that is so juicy and delicious.
I decorated the top of this cheesecake with some colorful confetti, just for fun, you can add whipped cream on top or fresh fruit.
I love the combination of raspberry and chocolate, it goes so well together.
- Classic Swedish kladdkaka, you find the recipe for kladdkake here.
- 8 gelatin leaves ( see my notes below for using gelatin powder)
- 3/4 cup + 1/8 cup (200 ml) raspberry pure` ( get the recipe for raspberry pure`here)
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons ( 100 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups ( 150 gram) powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 1/3 cup (300 gram) Cream cheese ( I use Philadelphia cream cheese)
- 1 1/4 cups Heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar or vanilla bean paste
- Make one classic Swedish kladdkaka, you find the recipe for kladdkake here.
- Cool the cake completely.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile pour the raspberry pure`, lemon juice and confectioners’ sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and remove the pan from heat.
- Gently wring the gelatin leaves to remove excess water and add them to the raspberry-lemon-sugar- mixture.
- Stir until completely dissolved; set aside to cool.
- In a stand mixer or a large bowl, beat cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla bean paste until fluffy.
- Gradually add the cooled raspberry mixture. Continue mixing on medium-high speed for another minute or two or until soft peaks forms.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cooled kladdkaka cake.
- Refrigerate for some hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, decorate with confetti or fresh raspberries if desired and serve.
I wish you all a beautiful day, and weekend, sweet hugs from me to you. Love Manuela xoxo
- If you can´t find gelatin leaves, 1 tablespoon [(15 ml)] powdered gelatin = 3 sheets leaf gelatin
- When using powdered gelatine the method may need to be adjusted slightly too. Powdered gelatine usually needs to be soaked (sometimes called bloomed or sponged) in a little cold liquid first, read the back of the envelop, then just add it into the warmed raspberry-lemon-sugar mixture as I do with the gelatin leaves to dissolve.
Step by step pictures for the Swedish kladdkaka; you can find her;