Hi everyone; A new day and a new week; let’s make the best of it.
It is Easter soon, and something with chocolate is always a good idea.
Today I made Cupcakes; Beautiful white cupcakes that were so incredibly fluffy and delicious.
I´m these day´s working on a few projects; that includes cupcakes, so, unfortunately, I cant share this new white cupcakes recipe with you all yet!
But I made a delicious Nutella Frosting; I love Nutella and my kids love it; this Nutella frosting is made in minutes, it is smooth and just melts in your mouth.
It pipes perfectly on cupcakes; and great for Easter, with some lovely colorful sprinkles!
What I love about this frosting is that it is not too sweet and it is made in less than a few minutes.
Fluffy Nutella Frosting
- 2 cups ( 500 ml) heavy cream (cold, and straight from the fridge)
- 1 cup (250 gram) mascarpone or cream cheese (cold, and straight from the fridge)
- 3/4 cup (175 gram) Nutella (cold, and straight from the fridge)
- Make sure the heavy cream, mascarpone, and Nutella have been in the fridge for some hours before you start making this frosting; you want everything to be super cold. If you live in a country where it is super hot; place your box of heavy cream and mascarpone in the freezer for 15 minutes before you start making this frosting.
- It is best to use a heavy cream that has a high % of fat I use 38 or 40% it just whip up better!
- Place all the ingredients into your stand- mixer ( use your whisk attachment)or use a large bowl and use your hand mixer.
- Start on low/medium speed ( it is best on low ) and whip up the mixture until you get a fluffy and stable Nutella frosting
- If overmixed; simply add 1-2 tablespoons cold heavy cream and carefully combine with your spatula.
- The Nutella frosting is now ready to pipe on your cupcakes or as a filling in your cakes.
Have a wonderful day you all; Love Manuela xoxo
Directions for the Nutella Frosting;