Happy Sunday you all♥
I hope you all doing fine, and enjoy this beautiful season we are in,
Today I´m sharing a new ice cream recipe on the blog, as we are headed to summer 2019.
I love chocolate anytime and especially in the form of ice cream
Yesterday I made a delicious chocolate ice-cream and piped it into small ice cream containers, I then topped it with some confetti and froze it for some hours.
This chocolate ice cream is just so incredibly delicious, it is smooth it is lush, definitely The Best Chocolate Ice Cream I have ever created and perfect to make for any party´s as you can prepare/make the ice cream in advance.
I love serving it in these cute ice cream containers, perfect for children’s birthday’s parties as well, I hope you love it as well.
This chocolate ice cream is also delicious to pair with salted caramel and salted peanuts.
Best Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup – 1 tablespoon (100 gram) sugar
- 1/2 cup – 2 teaspoons (50 gram) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 teaspoon (50 ml) hot water
Chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate syrup ( see recipe above↑)
- 2 cups ( 500 ml) cold all-purpose cream/ double cream /heavy cream
- 4 ounces (100ml) cold sweetened condensed milk
- Confetti for decorating on top of the ice creams, optional
Directions for the syrup;
- Combine sugar, cocoa, espresso powder, and salt in a small bowl, give it a quick whisk.
- Add boil water, and with a whisk combine until it forms a paste
- Cool for 15 minutes in the fridge
Directions for the chocolate ice cream;
- Place your heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk in the freezer for 15 minutes before you start making the ice cream.
- Add the cold heavy cream in a large bowl, then add in the cold cooled chocolate syrup.
- Then use your hand mixer and beat the chocolate mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Stop the mixer and add in the cold sweetened condensed milk and continue to beat the chocolate mixture on medium speed for about a minute more or until fluffy and stable enough to pipe. ( be careful not to over-beat, if that should happen simply add a few spoons of cold heavy cream and combine)
- Pipe the chocolate Ice cream into your ice cream mug, ( using a piping bag with a large nozzle, I use Ateco 849) sprinkle the top with colorful confetti.
- Place the mugs into a freezable container cover with a lock and freeze for 3–5 hours or until solid.
- Enjoy, it is so good.
Have a beautiful day you all, Love Manuela xoxo
Step by step instructions↓